Several members of the extended Rider Family were doing some camping over the weekend, so we decided to join them for a day. It was a quick trip and a lot of driving for one day (mostly because I missed the exit and made Wayne drive 8 miles too far down I-5), but it was totally worth it. We had so much fun just hanging out, playing cards and catching up with family. I forgot to take any pictures so I've "borrowed" some from Shannon. (Thanks Shan!)

Wayne tuned Jaden's guitar when we got there, which had apparently been needed for several days and no one else in the family knew how...so they listened to him play is "music" out of tune. Here's Wayne showing Jaden a few things on the guitar.

Maddie went to visit Sophia while she was at the pool doing some swimming.

Wayne and Matt cooking up some tasty camp food!

Parker playing with Sophia's baby "Heavy D"

...and I had to post these too because they make me laugh!
No comments:
Post a Comment